AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Partagez

(scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Scarlett Boleyn

Scarlett Boleyn
♡ FACE : holland roden, maimihina(avatar)
♡ ID : jelly slug, anaïs
♡ BOUQUETS : 113
♡ YO : vingt-cinq ans
♡ JOB : professeur de danse classique et pour finir les fins de mois hôtesse sur un ligne de téléphone rose
♡ HEART : célibataire

♡ SAME OLD LOVE.
♡ TO DO LIST:
♡ TIES THAT BIND:
♡ RP STATUS: disponible - 1/3 {maxwell}

(scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground Empty
MessageSujet: (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground   (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground EmptySam 9 Jan - 18:24

en construction (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 2372015974
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Scarlett Boleyn

Scarlett Boleyn
♡ JOB : professeur de danse classique et pour finir les fins de mois hôtesse sur un ligne de téléphone rose

♡ SAME OLD LOVE.
♡ TO DO LIST:
♡ TIES THAT BIND:

(scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground Empty
MessageSujet: Re: (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground   (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground EmptySam 9 Jan - 18:24

(scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 2624121924
Scarlett Boleyn

Scarlett Boleyn

♡ SAME OLD LOVE.
♡ TO DO LIST:
♡ TIES THAT BIND:

MessageSujet: Re: (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground   (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground EmptySam 9 Jan - 18:25

à vouuus (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 857812897
Izzie Fletcher
♡ the kids were young and pretty.

Izzie Fletcher
♡ FACE : daisy ridley + mine.
♡ ID : anne, nuits fauves.
♡ BOUQUETS : 82
♡ YO : twenty five y/o.
♡ JOB : wedding planner. let's share some love.
♡ HEART : blurry as fuck. she always had a bad karma when it comes to partners.

♡ SAME OLD LOVE.
♡ TO DO LIST:
♡ TIES THAT BIND:
♡ RP STATUS:

MessageSujet: Re: (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground   (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground EmptyDim 10 Jan - 15:36

prout. (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 1715336167
Scarlett Boleyn

Scarlett Boleyn

♡ SAME OLD LOVE.
♡ TO DO LIST:
♡ TIES THAT BIND:

MessageSujet: Re: (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground   (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground EmptyDim 10 Jan - 15:44

(scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 2968673403 (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 2968673403 (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 2968673403 (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 1715336167 (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 1715336167
t'aurais une petite idée ? (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 4157790850
Izzie Fletcher

Izzie Fletcher

♡ SAME OLD LOVE.
♡ TO DO LIST:
♡ TIES THAT BIND:
♡ RP STATUS:

MessageSujet: Re: (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground   (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground EmptyDim 10 Jan - 15:54

alors oui, les scar & izzie ne peuvent que se connaître. (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground Herz
chuck est le meilleur amie d'izzie (donc tu peux être sûre qu'elle viendra tout le temps squatter l'appart, héhé (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 2968673403 ) et d'après ce que je comprends, scar est la meilleure pote de liam, qui est le jumeau et colocataire d'iz.. (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 4067748688
Scarlett Boleyn

Scarlett Boleyn

♡ SAME OLD LOVE.
♡ TO DO LIST:
♡ TIES THAT BIND:

MessageSujet: Re: (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground   (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground EmptyDim 10 Jan - 16:35

effectivement, elle ne peuvent que se connaître (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 2952092762 surtout que scar est sorti avec chuck lorsqu'ils étaient au lycée (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 2968673403
du coup, elle se connaîtrait depuis toujours (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 2372015974
je pense qu'elle s'entendrait bien ? (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 2372015974
Izzie Fletcher

Izzie Fletcher

♡ SAME OLD LOVE.
♡ TO DO LIST:
♡ TIES THAT BIND:
♡ RP STATUS:

MessageSujet: Re: (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground   (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground EmptyDim 10 Jan - 17:14

oh doux jésus, si scar est sortie avec chuck en plus de ça, en effet elles ne peuvent que se connaître et bien en plus. (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 477034901 (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 1554920804

peut-être qu'ils auraient formé une bande de quatre meilleurs amis au de la maternelle au lycée, du genre les quatre fantastiques avec liam, chuck, iz et elle ? (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 2413089090
Scarlett Boleyn

Scarlett Boleyn

♡ SAME OLD LOVE.
♡ TO DO LIST:
♡ TIES THAT BIND:

MessageSujet: Re: (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground   (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground EmptyDim 10 Jan - 17:52

ouais, ils sont sortis ensemble quelque temps parce que tout le monde pensait qu'ils feraient un beau couple, mais ils trouvaient juste ça trop bizarre (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 3067350188 (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 2952092762
peut-être ouais (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 477034901 (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 477034901 (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 477034901 on peut faire totalement ça (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 857812897 (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground 857812897
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground   (scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground Empty

(scar) ☆ i was a case when i grew up a case of hope, crashing to the ground
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1